Charlotte, NC 28217
Salary: $400.00 to $800.00 /week
This fast growing call center has immediate openings for highly motivated individuals looking for a fast paced position. If you are motivated by money, this is an excellent opportunity start a career with a future.
This is a great opportunity to work for a quickly growing call center in Charlotte. Work with customers to assist them with their vacation needs related issues. Position offers base-plus-commission pay structure can allow you to earn anywhere from $30,000 to $60,000 a year. If you are the kind of personable and outgoing individual who likes the challenge of thinking on your feet while talking to a wide variety of people, we want to talk with you!
As an CSR, you will work in a state-of-the-art call center taking calls from new and existing customers.
Your specific duties will include:
- Selling products to new customers and upselling or adding new products to existing customer accounts
- Documenting all sales calls
- Handling 50-80 sales calls per day
- Meeting daily, weekly, and monthly personal and team quotas and goals
As a CSR, you must be an outgoing, motivated and extremely coachable individual with the ability to easily learn our client’s consultative sales process. You must also be highly perceptive and flexible in your interactions with customers, with the ability to accurately read a given situation. It is also important that you have excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills, along with the ability to easily establish rapport with a diverse range of people.
Specific qualifications for the Inside Sales Representative position include:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a customer-facing and consultative sales role; experience in collections, or other call center sales a plus
- Availability to work a very flexible schedule between 9am-9pm Monday through Saturday.
- Ability to learn and to accept coaching and feedback
- Ability to meet daily quotas and goals
- Desire to grow and advance professionally
- Strong technical skills/savvy
- Solid customer service skills
- Exceptional listening and problem-solving skills
- Ability to pass a criminal background check, employment and education verification
- Prior call center experience, a plus
Contact: Roxy Phone: (704) 561-1799